Due to challenges related to the Pandemic, each classroom is open for 7.5 hours per day. Classrooms operate from 8:00 am-3:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Business hours for deliveries, inquiries, etc. are 8am to 5pm daily.
Part time schedules are not generally available at this time. However, occasionally two families who require part-time schedules are able to “share” a full-time spot. Please contact us to further discuss your family’s individual needs if you believe a part-time schedule is right for you. For more information on our temporary pandemic procedures please check out our COVID-19 Updates page.
TUITION AND FEES
Our all-inclusive rates mean there are no additional charges for lunch, snacks, diapers, and there is no supply or activity fee charged. We are open many more days than most Jewish preschools. We offer flexibility in program structure, with options that include half, full or extended day programs, including the option for a la carte drop-in days for children who attend Ahava part-time, providing space is available. Our core program is longer than many half day programs and includes lunch. Synagogue member and sibling discounts apply and Alef Fund scholarships for Pre-K and flexible tuition scholarships are available.*
• Diapers or pull-ups and diapering supplies
• Kosher morning and afternoon snacks and a nutritious kosher lunch
• All Supplies and Activities, no extra fees required!
Please call for tuition information for the schedule that suits your family’s needs.
There is a $150 nonrefundable registration fee to reserve your spot or to be added to our wait list.
Once your family has been offered a spot in our school, you will be billed a one-time $1500 security deposit in order to retain that spot. The security deposit is refundable upon giving a 30-day advance notice of your child leaving the program.
Discounts and Scholarships*
• We offer a member discount of 10% per family for full dues paying members of the Ahavath Achim Synagogue in good standing.
• We offer a 10% discount on tuition for the second and subsequent children in a family. Discount is applied to the child/ren with the lower tuition rates.
• Ahava is a participant in the Alef Fund, a registered Georgia 501(c)3 Student Scholarship Nonprofit Organization that provides generous scholarships to students in our Pre-K program. Please click here to learn more or visit www.aleffund.org to see if you qualify.
• A small number of need-based internal scholarships are also available. Please contact director, Beth Helmey, to submit an internal scholarship application. Funds available for internal scholarships are reviewed each school year and vary depending on the number of eligible applicants.
* Families are eligible for one discount/scholarship program; discounts and scholarships are not “stackable.”